- Published: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 03:27 PM
Representatives from the Treasurer's Office, Attorney General's Office, Prairie State Legal Services and more will offer information about reverse mortgages, homestead freezes, wills, power of attorney, financial planning and planning for retirement.
Doors open: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Panel discussion: 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
When: Wednesday, June 15
Where: Pekin Public Library, 301 S. 4th St., Pekin, IL 61554
The following information will be provided:
• Reverse mortgages by Attorney General's Office
• I-cash and Bright Start by Treasurer's Office
• Retirement and financial planning by CEFCU
• Wills, living wills and power of attorney by Prairie State Legal Services
• Homestead freeze by Tazewell County Supervisor of Assessments